I am a college student studying information assurance and computer security. My main focus is in malware analysis and reverse engineering. I love taking apart programs to find out what they do and finding IOCs. I want to widen my skills to include incident response and digital forensics.
Other Computer Skills and Software
Experience debugging applications in GDB, Radare2, Ollydbg, and x64dbg
Experience with disassembling applications in Radare2
Experience with static and dynamic malware analysis
Some experience in writing YARA rules
Experience using Wireshark to monitor traffic
Jr. Security Engineer at Vulsec
October 2017 - Present
As a Jr. Security Engineer at Vulsec I primarily work on security assessment (Black box assessment, remote penetration testing, social engineering) and security research. These responsibilities are conducted at the Vulsec offices, on-site at customer locations, and remotely (Primarily during school). While this is a technical job, it requires strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, and customer-handling skills.
• Work with Vulsec Security Engineers in solving business problems internal or customers.
• Work with Vulsec in developing marketing materials for customers based on corporate and personal research.
• Be a Vulsec liaison around school within clubs, CTFs, Career Fairs, Prospective Clients.
• Bring in new research to the team around tool automation, new exploits, new tools, and security improvements.
• Work with Vulsec Security Engineers in protecting internal assets.
• Work with Vulsec security Engineers in process automation, security automation, and internal development needs.